Hospital Revisited
I attended a meeting last night in Denver. Rebecca was at the house for a while and then Eva arrived to spend the night. When I returned from the meeting, Dianne wasn't as alert but got ready for bed by herself.
Around 1:00 am, I noticed that Dianne was trying to get out of bed but seemed too weak to stand up. She keep trying to stand up but would fall back into bed. I reached out and stop her from falling back into the bed. She then stumbled toward the bathroom and collapsed. She lost control of her body movements and had a fever. Around 6:00 am and since I hadn't slept very much since 1:00 am, I decided that she needed to return to the hospital.
She stayed in the ER until around 1:00 pm and is now in Room 3005. They have been doing several different things this time around. They did an ultrasound of the Carotid Arteries and the results were normal. Dr. Mark Hekler, a Neurologist has ordered a MRI of the blood vessels in her brain. She was very unsteady when arriving at the hospital and they seem to be searching for the reason.